Do you have a feeling that you are not getting as many likes, comments, or new followers as you used to? What is the trick?
Want more clients? Want to grow your following on Instagram? Or want to make more sales?
At B1 MEDIA we have professional Social Media Specialists who are making an Instagram Account works for you.
We will explain the most important things you have to stay aware of! Realize that it takes time and effort to grow your Instagram organically, but you can make it and it’s worth it. Focus on engagement more than on followers.
Below you’ll find details about our INSTA BOOST SERVICE too so you can contact us anytime if you would like us to help you manage and grow your account.
But let’s get started! Step by step.
We are giving you tips that you need to know about your profile, photos, location, hashtags, stories, etc. Follow these tips!
- Use company name for SEO
- Include URL in bio
- Concisely describe business
- Use keywords in bio
- Show personality
- Use a headshot for photo
- Avoid using logo
- Keep bio updated
- Image Content
- Your Audience
- Color + Background
- Create a Schedule
- Take & edit photos using the app
- App crops imported photos
- All images 612×612
- Use appealing filters
- Put a face to your company
- Share WIP & product images
- Share motivational images
- Feature happy customers
- Run a contest or giveaway to engage
- Create & use a brand #hashtag
- Create your own #hashtags
- Invite people to follow your #hashtags
- Identify & use trending #hashtags
- Define & use #hashtags for events
- You can tag only your own posts
- No more than 30 hashtags per post
- #Hashtags must be alphanumeric
- Be specific & relevant
- Help others find your content.
- @Username mentions (tags) others
- @Mentions link to user profiles
- Users are notified of @mentions
- Easy way to engage with the audience
- Great way to show appreciation
- @Mention your staff who use Instagram
- @Mention your customers
- Use @mentions in captions & comments.
- Posts with a location-tagged get up to 79% more engagement
- Local businesses should check-in to their physical location
- Online businesses can check-in to a broader geographical area or custom location
- Add follow button to other profiles
- Feed to Blog, Facebook & Twitter
- Add IG name to marketing material
- Engage on the go w/ IG app
- Use IG to link to other content
- Connect account to other networks
- Repurpose IG images
- Include buttons in email marketing
- Live or recorded video
- Time limit is 3-60 seconds
- Use Instagram app to record video
- Direct for private live video
- Live videos vanish in 24h
- Live video = IG Stories
- Offer behind-the-scenes look
- Ask followers to take action
- Like & comment from desktop
- Use app for full functionality
- Explore to perform searches
- Camera to add new content
- Activity to see engagement
- Profile to manage settings
- Hootsuite to follow hashtags
- Statigram to analyze campaign
- 10-second images & video
- Stories disappear after 24h
- Can comment on, but not Like stories
- Stories appear at top of newsfeed
- Stories are more like conversations
- Use for announcements, teasers
- Short-term sales & giveways
- Tutorials, before & afters
We have an amazing strategy for your INSTAGRAM account where you can:
- Increase Instagram Followers, Likes, Comments
- Increase Targeted Followers
- Increase Instagram Traffic
- Increase Website Traffic
- Increase Engagement
- Automatic Direct Message for your NEW or EXISTING followers for example: “Thank you for following us! For more information visit our website www.website.com”
If you want to use Instagram or any Social Media Account to grow your business, but are a bit stumped with what to do, than this is for you! It will help you plan out your content so you know what to post, when to post, and how to post it. You’ll be on your way to blowing up on social media instead of feeling overwhelmed!
How much time can you devote to a social network?
We can help you manage social media accounts for you.
Check out our Social Media Management Packages (SMM).
What personal skills do you have to work with?
Visual social networks like Pinterest and Instagram require images and photos. Social networks like Google +emphasize quality content.
Do you have the resources to create what’s needed?
We can help you search the right content for you, with top trending hashtags in order to stay relevant.
Before posting ask yourself – Is what I’m sharing: useful, interesting, informative, entertaining or will help my audience to connect with me and/or my brand?
Clearly, paid advertising can be effective. Check out our Social Media Marketing Packages .
But we also have to keep in mind that it is only rented advertisement. Once you run out of money to put the ads up, the traffic will stop coming in. Moreover, if you’re not smart about your online advertising, there is a high-risk that you might actually lose money on your investment.
We advise you to get in touch with our consultants and to start growing your Instagram account today!